I've been doing my best to catch up here by writing individual entries for some of our "bigger" trips. That certainly doesn't mean that's all we've done since February! We spent a weekend in the Adirondacks. There were other races, like the
Chenango Forks XV and
Smithville Day 5k. We celebrated two lovely weddings (Paul's cousin Emily's marriage to Chris and her sister Jen's marriage to Jim). We paddled the canoe on Cayuga Lake for the 4
th of July. We've been home brewing a ton (more about that in a new post!). So see? We've been busy. It's just me that's been slacking off in the blog department! : )

The Trail Begins

I Love Me Some Trees!

Summit of Hurricane Mountain, Adirondacks-20 March 2010

Chenango Forks 15k-28 March 2010
Cayuga Lake-4 July 2010
Emily & Chris' Wedding-22 May 2010
Jen & Jim's Wedding-7 August 2010
1 comment:
Oooh! You have been super busy! And Cali xmas plans? That sounds fun! I don't want anything more to do with winter for another few years, haha, but I'd love to be there too!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! : )