They are on the move, summit bound!
The SPOT page was down for nearly an hour but it finally came back up. The first track came in at 4:43am AT....all we can do now is watch!
UPDATE: 6:22am AT...
I've received three SPOT messages so far. The last one was received about 5am AT. It hasn't updated since. It's possible SPOT is no longer working. There could be several reasons:
1. Batteries died.
2. It's too cold.
3. The altitude is affecting it.
4. It's not getting a good signal (may have shifted on the pack).
5. There may still be a problem with the shared page updating.
I will continue to monitor the page. Unfortunately, we may not be able to follow the rest of their journey to the summit. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it may update later. Sometimes this happens. Let's hope that's the case!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! : )